Frank Turner Raffle – Terms and Conditions
- The official Frank Turner Raffle is being promoted by and on behalf of Music V Cancer, a charity registered in England & Wales (1057682 part of the North Tees & Hartlepool Foundation Trust) & Scotland (1057682 part of the North Tees & Hartlepool Foundation Trust).
- The Charity is registered with the Gambling Commission as a Remote Society Raffle Operator (North Tees & Hartlepool NHS FT Charitable Fund rag No 519) to promote and operate the Raffle in accordance with the provisions of the Gambling Act 2005.
- By entering the Raffle, participants agree to b bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The official Frank Turner Raffle opens for entries at 10:01 on Wednesday 7th of September 2016 and closes for entries at at 23:59 on Monday 31st of October 2016 .
- To enter the Raffle a ticket/s must be purchased from the http://www.musicvcancer.com/frank-turner-raffle/ website.
- The winner of the Raffle will be chosen at random from all entries received by the Closing Date.
- There are 3 sets of prizes available(1st prize: Signed Guitar By Frank Turner, 2nd prize: Three signed Frank Turner Vinyls, 3rd prize: 6 signed Frank Turner CDs) to be won in the Raffle.
- The prize(s) will be delivered to an address specified by the winner on the UK mainland ONLY.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The Raffle is open to all UK residents who are aged 16 (sixteen) or over on the date of ticket purchase, except for employees of the Charity.
- Any person found to be under 16 (sixteen) years of age on the date of ticket purchase automatically forfeits the right to the Prize.
- You must be 16 or over to play or claim a prize. We will conduct random checks of entrants to ensure there are no underage players. Random checks are conducted using GB Group (or similar service from a third party supplier as and when stipulated). If a person enters the raffle stating that they are over the age of 16 years and subsequently it is found that they are less than 16 years of age, they will have any money paid in relation to the Raffle returned to them and where relevant will automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
- The winner will need to provide proof of age before collecting the prize. Acceptable documentation of the winner’s proof of age will be a scan of their passport or driving license.
- When you purchase a ticket/s for the Raffle a unique ticket number/s will be issued and displayed on-screen at the point of purchase. Confirmation of the ticket number/s will also be emailed to the address supplied during the ticket purchasing process.
- Tickets to enter the Raffle are priced at £2.50 each and individuals are limited to a total spend of £100.
- All Raffle entry sales are final. Refunds are at the Charity’s sole discretion and will be payable only where the Charity deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances. All participants acknowledge that their payment of the ticket price does not guarantee that they will win the Prize.
- Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the Prize.
- Payment for Raffle tickets can be made by debit/credit card only.
- The winner of the Raffle Prize will be contacted by the Charity within seven working days of the draw taking place. Details of the winner will also be posted on the Website.
- All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Charity with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Charity will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
- The Charity shall not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
– any delays or failures in the delivery methods used by the Charity or the participant;
– any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by the Charity for the administration of the Raffle;
– any delays or failures in the banking system used by the Charity or the participant;
– any refusal by the Charity to accept an individual’s entry or the cancellation of an entry;
– any event beyond the reasonable control of the Charity.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Charity excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a Prize in connection with or arising from the use of the Prize or participation in the Raffle.
- The Charity reserves the right to:
– disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted fraudulently;
– terminate or suspend the Raffle for reasons beyond its reasonable control
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Raffle, if the dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, it will be referred to an independent third party. Please refer to the Social Responsibility Policy
- This Raffle is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble responsibly. Please read our Social Responsibility Policy or visit the GamCare website for more information on Problem Gambling.
- The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Rules the Charity and all participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Contact for Enquiries: Responsible Person, Example Licensed Society, address or Richard@capen.co.uk
The Official Frank Turner Raffle is promoted by Music V Cancer. Music V Cancer is a registered charity in England & Wales (1057682 part of the North Tees & Hartlepool Foundation Trust) and Scotland (1057682 part of the North Tees & Hartlepool Foundation Trust)